Make Room Whiteboard Sessions will be four unique and focused intensives throughout 2020 designed for Lead Pastors and senior-level leaders of medium to larger-sized churches. We’ll dive into specific topics that we get a lot of questions about from friend churches.
Here’s what you can expect in each session:
- Hear the story of building The Life Church and what Pastors John and Leslie are learning through the process.
- Experience one of our major events alongside The Life Church staff and team.
- Receive valuable lessons on the successes and failures learned from 23 years of building the church.
- Acquire strategies that you can personally apply to the success of your church.
- Connect relationally with our team as well as other pastors and church teams.
Details of each session are below! We’d love to have you at each one, but you and your team can also choose to be a part of any number or combination. Each Whiteboard Session costs $175 for the lead pastor and $125 for each additional team member you bring with you (up to 4). This also covers all meals during Whiteboard Sessions.
If you have any questions about the sessions or registration, please feel free to reach out directly to our team at email@example.com.
2020 WHITEBOARD SCHEDULE
Church in a New Reality
In this Whiteboard Session, we’ll be unpacking 3 main topics:
- Finances – budget, generosity, developing givers
- Leading the church in a new reality
- Doing online church
Schedule: Please plan to arrive on Monday (October 5) in time for dinner together at 6p. The Whiteboard Session takes place all day Tuesday (October 6), so please do not plan your departure until Wednesday (October 7).
“I’ve learned so much from my time at Make Room and implemented organizational changes because of it. We broke 1,000 in attendance at Easter and I believe that the infrastructure and cultural values I learned at Make Room made that possible.”
“Big conferences can make it very difficult to connect with people, but Make Room is a much more intimate setting and everyone is available to connect and answer questions one-on-one. Any pastor looking to grow their church needs to experience Make Room.”
“Make Room has given me permission to lead with clarity and authenticity to strategically execute the vision for our church. Thanks to what we learned at Make Room, we’ve moved from ‘cookie cutter church’ to a unique experience for the people in our region.”